Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit the Site, register on the Site, place an order, fill out a form, respond to a survey, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on the Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address. Users may, however, visit the Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification about Users whenever they interact with the Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to the Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
The Company may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To run and operate the Site – We may need your information to display content on the Site correctly, and to be able to send you order confirmations and product updates.
- To improve customer service – Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience – We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on the Site.
- To improve the Site – We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments – We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service. The Company does not process the actual payment itself, so we will never store any payment information on our servers. This is done by our Payment Service Provider.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature – To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails – – We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on the Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We use third-party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. We may use third-party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Users may find advertising or other content on the Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to the Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use the Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Users outside the EU may of course also contact us about this. Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information is not transferred outside of Europe, as our database runs in the Netherlands.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information connected to your account for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information through email (email@example.com); in which case we anonymize the order data and delete any personal data like (email) address, first name and last name. The personal data is stored to be able to offer you the chance to download your purchase in the future.
Deleting your account and “the right to be forgotten”
If we delete your account, your orders will be lost. We cannot restore a deleted account, or any purchases made. The account deletion process is in compliance with [Art.] 17 GDPR Right to Erasure (“right to be forgotten”). After choosing upon account deletion, we will remove and anonymize all data connected to your account within 24 hours. We cannot undo this. If you like us to delete your account, send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
3565 CL Utrecht